Friday 12 July 2013

09.7.13 a - competition time! The results are in...

I write this in the airport on my journey home to the uk...but sadly this means I cannot post here the photos I had planned for this post due to technical hitches. Will add those later.

But onto the results!

Thanks to all who chucked an entry in - I got 10 entries in the end which isn't half bad:)

Most people got at least 1. A couple did get zero. But two of you got both right.

The answers were:
C) everyone can have a picnic
And (disappointingly, I would love to see it) c) terminator

In a tie for first place we had Louise OkaJie in Hong Kong and Andy McCormick back in the uk. The pictures you cannot see yet show me doing a prize draw from a rice bowl. Which determined that our winner is.

ANDY! *applause*

If Andy can make it to the pub session Claire and I have planned Sunday after next, he can claim his prize:)

Thanks again for entering everyone...think I may do this again from
Time to time so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment